The Divi Maps module is an intuitive way to show your customers where your main office is (if you have one). You’re able to insert a custom Google Map and use as many Pins as you like.
Divi Maps Module Settings
- Map Center Address – Select the center point of your map, by adding the address into this field.
- Admin Label – Change the default “Maps” label.
- CSS ID – Provide an optional CSS ID.
- CSS Class – Provide optional CSS Classes.
- Title – Give new pins a title.
- Map Pin Address – The address of a new pin.
- Content – Add some content text to a new pin.